Do you have a passion for food and all things sweet? Then you’ll love being part of our baking team! We're looking for a kitchen porter the help keep the kitchen running as smoothly as possible!
While it might speed up your training we're not after any previous experience, we’ll teach you everything you need to know. What matters most is that you have a passion to help this little baking company become something great. You’ll learn on the job and we'll put you through all the training required!
Whilst you'll mostly be responsible for helping the kitchen run smoothly and making the magic happen, we’ll also be training you to work with the front of house team and bake small items should demand require it. You could be serving coffees, cakes and sharing your passion with our customers. Either way, you’ll be there to make sure our customers are having a great experience. Regardless of where you are on any given day you’ll be part of the team that ensures every customer walks away with the intention of coming back.
There are lots of great benefits to being on our Team, including:
- Working at the funkiest cake shop in Banbury!
- A competitive salary (Dependent on Age & Experience)
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Full training
About the role
As a Kitchen Porter you will be working towards maintaining our kitchens high standards and ensure we can work as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
The ideal candidate will be a strong team-player with a passion. We hope you possess a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, an eagerness to learn and develop, and take pride in your work.
- Maintaining cleanliness standards in the kitchen
- Ensuring that all Bakery preparation is completed in a timely and professional manner
- Display a strong eye for detail to ensure accuracy and precision
- Carry out all duties with care and diligence to guarantee the production of a consistently high standard of product, along with minimal levels of wastage